At the Illinois Valley Safe House Alliance, our funding comes from many different sources. To continue to provide quality services to survivors in our community, we need help from everyone in the community. Help can mean a financial donation, your time as a volunteer, or your willingness to educate yourself and your friends and family. Take a moment to browse our suggestions and make a difference!
Make a gift to the Illinois Valley Safe House Alliance today:
- Go to our DONATIONS page to donate online.
- Or call us during office hours at 541-592-5332 to make a credit card donation over the phone
- Mail your contribution to PO Box 2490 Cave Junction, OR 97523 or drop off your contribution at our offices, 103 S. Kerby Ave.
Cave Junction, OR 97523(next to DMV)
- If you’re interested in planned giving, including leaving us in your trust, please call for 541-592-5332 for a consultation
Donate something on our wish list:
- Bathroom supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.)
- Office supplies (printer paper, notepads, binders, pens, etc.)
- Women’s professional clothing (job interview) and shoes
- Other items that are needed can be found here.
People can designate “GoodSearch” as their search engine and click on us as their favorite charity that they would like to support and then every time they search for something online we get a few cents. It adds up and we get a check once a year!
You can also have Shop Smart and Fred Meyer match the amount of rewards that you receive on your cards as a donation to our organization. If you need assistance setting that up, you can call us at 541-592-5332 or 541-592-2515.
Don’t forget to set up an Amazon Smile account if you shop at Amazon so a portion of your purchases go to support survivors. Just designate the Illinois Valley Safe House Alliance as your organization of choice.
Call us and request a Staples Rewards card with us listed as the designated beneficiary. People can take the card when they go to Staples to shop and we earn reward points that help us towards our purchases.
- Learn to be an active bystander
- Help us raise money
- Join our board
Leave a Reply